Journey by train


'Journey' is the word which grows happiness and pleasure in one's mind. but it becomes more pleasant when we enjoy. so the matter when we enjoy the journey we can feel its merriment.

a journey is one way to learn and to the world or nature. it brings us to the side of nature. we can the words of nature and how it controls our life. there is saying that" there are two types of learning. one is to read and the other is to join." so if we focus on the journey we can say that it is the best way to learn.

there are many types of journey. like a journey by bus or train or a boat etc. one may like any of them and it differs from person to person according to their tastes. and so on. a journey by train is very much liked by me. because it is not so risky like the bus or boat. it moves smoothly and fast. but it is a matter of great sorrow that. in our country, we don't have many railways. even though we can make a train journey in a limited place without much tiredness and vigor. so I like a train journey.

the first journey by train of my life is the memory never to be lost. I can never forget those memories of that day.

it was a Ramadan vacation. I intended to go Sylhet with one of my best friends. we  arrived the station at 11:30   am. the train was supposed to leave the station at 12:30. we bought two tickets and got into the train. after a while the started to move. at first the engine was added to the train. then it started to move and after a while it started to move faster. I wanted to manage a window seat. but it was my bad luck I did not get the chance. and which is why I was something disappointed. but my disappointment was not for so long. in the next station, I got a chance to sit by the side of the window. it was a great experience to enjoy the nature through the window. I saw the trees beside the railway going behind of the rail. before I made the journey I just heard from my friends and neighbours how it feels to see the natural beauty through the window of a train. when I got out from the city area, I entered into the usual beauty of Bangladesh. the greenery and the paddy field drew my eyes. it took me to an another world which was different from the other countries of the world. it reminded me the words of Rabindranath 'Amar Sonar Bangla'.  really it's my golden Bengal. I saw the cowboys tending the cows. and the farmers working in their fields. we crossed many rivers. there is a saying that "Bangladesh is the riverine country." these scenes reminded me that saying. really beside a journey a train journey can be a way of recreation. I saw many other things which are beyond description. the tea gardens and the lawyer Ghor national garden was a great scene to see. actually now I have no words to describe those scene. that journey made me realize that Bangladesh is the queen of all countries. really I proud to be a Bangladeshi. at last the train reached at

the Sylhet railway station. our journey came to an end. I was really delighted. in this one journey, I learned many things about Bangladesh her beauty.  I can never forget that day and that journey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MINDFISHER GAMES- The best game development company of Bangladesh

খাবারের পরিচিতি-What is a food actually?

What is a Zombie?/Does Zombie exist?